Dump Cake V
This recipe for dump cake is more like a cobbler type dessert than it is a cake. I serve it in a bowl with whipped cream, ice cream, or frozen whipped topping. It is quick to prepare and it is delicious.
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 2. In the prepared dish, layer the cherry pie filling and the drained pineapple. Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the top, covering evenly. Pour the melted margarine over the cake mix, and sprinkle the top with the coconut and chopped walnuts.
- 3. Bake 50 to 60 minutes in the preheated oven, until browned and bubbly.
serving: 18 servings
calories: 309.8 kcal
carbohydrates: 39.3 g
protein: 2.3 g
saturated fat: 3.5 g
cholesterol: 0.6 mg
sodium: 323.6 mg
fiber: 1.4 g
sugar: 18.6 g