Colorful Tomato Salad with Rose Water Dressing
This is a fresh salad my husband and I eat a lot during the warm summer days. Garnish with peanuts or pine nuts.
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1. Whisk mint, vinegar, water, rose water, salt, and pepper together in a bowl until dressing is smooth.
- 2. Mix tomatoes, onion, cucumber, green bell pepper, and sun-dried tomatoes together in a bowl. Pour dressing over tomato mixture and stir to coat.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 73.2 kcal
carbohydrates: 16.3 g
protein: 3.4 g
saturated fat: 0.1 g
sodium: 191.9 mg
fiber: 4 g
sugar: 9.8 g