This is a dessert 'salad' with raspberry Jell-O and crushed pineapple. You can also change it around to your specified taste.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages raspberry flavored Jell-O® mix
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Combine hot water and gelatin; stir until dissolved. Stir in pineapple and blueberry pie filling. Pour into a 9x13 inch dish and chill in refrigerator until firm.
- 2. Cream together cream cheese and sugar. Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Spread over firm gelatin. Chill until serving.
serving: 1 9x13-inch dish
calories: 248.1 kcal
carbohydrates: 41.3 g
protein: 2.8 g
saturated fat: 5.3 g
cholesterol: 23.2 mg
sodium: 87.2 mg
fiber: 1.3 g
sugar: 26.9 g