Asian Pork Tenderloin Packets
Fire up the grill! This foil packet dish will lock in the Asian flavors for a juicy and delicious pork dinner.
- Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups thinly sliced carrots
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 green onions, sliced
- ¼ cup sweet and sour sauce
- 2 teaspoons stir-fry sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F or grill to medium-high.
- 2. Center one-fourth of pork slices, broccoli, carrots, water chestnuts, bell pepper and onions evenly on a sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil.
- 3. Mix sweet and sour sauce, stir fry sauce, sesame oil and ginger in a small bowl; spoon evenly over pork and vegetables.
- 4. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- 5. If freezing, place packets in Hefty® Slider Bags. Label bags with permanent marker. Freeze till ready to thaw and cook.
- 6. Place frozen packets in refrigerator to thaw for 10 to 12 hours.
- 7. Place thawed packets on baking sheet to cook in oven or transport to grill.
- 8. Bake 20 to 22 minutes in oven OR GRILL 15 to 16 minutes in covered grill, till pork reaches 160 degrees F and vegetables are crisp-tender. Serve with rice and more sauce, if desired.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 328 kcal
carbohydrates: 45.1 g
protein: 22.5 g
saturated fat: 1.4 g
cholesterol: 48.9 mg
sodium: 183.9 mg
fiber: 5.6 g
sugar: 6.9 g