Personal Shepherd's Pies
These shepherd's pies are prepared just like regular shepherd's pie, but this classic comfort food is made in small cake pans, so everyone gets their own!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups prepared instant mashed potatoes
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1. Cook and stir beef and onion in a skillet over medium-high heat until beef is browned and crumbly, about 5 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- 2. Reduce heat to low. Stir mushroom soup, corn, ketchup, and pepper into beef mixture; cook until heated through, about 2 minutes. Divide beef mixture into four 4-inch round baking pans; spread prepared mashed potatoes over beef mixture.
- 3. Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
- 4. Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- 5. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese evenly over pies. Place pies on a baking sheet.
- 6. Broil until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
serving: 4 4-inch pies
calories: 574.2 kcal
carbohydrates: 37.1 g
protein: 29.5 g
saturated fat: 13.8 g
cholesterol: 94 mg
sodium: 914 mg
fiber: 3.4 g
sugar: 7.7 g