Chicken Gorgonzola Quesadillas
Creamy chicken Gorgonzola and spinach quesadillas. If you love Gorgonzola cheese, this is your dish.
- 2 large skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces and pounded thin
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 flour tortillas, or more as desired
- 1 (5 ounce) package crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 cup cooked spinach
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- 2. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook until no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, 3 to 4 minutes. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until onion is golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
- 3. Place 1 tortilla on prepared baking sheet; layer with 1/2 of the Gorgonzola cheese, spinach, and chicken mixture; top with remaining Gorgonzola cheese. Place remaining tortilla on top and gently press down to flatten the quesadilla.
- 4. Bake quesadilla in preheated oven until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes; cut into triangles.
serving: 2 quesadillas
calories: 380.5 kcal
carbohydrates: 17 g
protein: 35 g
saturated fat: 8 g
cholesterol: 102.6 mg
sodium: 596.2 mg
fiber: 2.2 g
sugar: 0.9 g