Pistachio Cake I
This is a very good tasting cake, and easy to make.
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 5 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 2 (1.5 ounce) envelopes instant dessert topping
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, 1 package pudding, water, eggs, and oil. Pour into a greased and floured Bundt pan.
- 3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175) degrees C for 45 minutes, or until done. Allow to cool.
- 4. To Make Frosting: In a mixing bowl, combine 1 package instant pudding, milk, and instant whipped topping mix. Beat until thick, and spread on the cooled cake.
serving: 1 - 10 inch bundt cake
calories: 328.4 kcal
carbohydrates: 39.2 g
protein: 5 g
saturated fat: 4.9 g
cholesterol: 69 mg
sodium: 383.1 mg
fiber: 0.3 g
sugar: 29.3 g