Chicken Scampi I
A wonderful, fresh, light way to serve chicken. Good over rice.
- 5 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch strips
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1. Combine chicken with ground pepper, cheese, parsley, garlic, salt, oregano, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and wine in a shallow bowl. Marinate in the refrigerator for several hours (overnight is best).
- 2. Preheat broiler. Remove chicken from marinade (save marinade) and place in a shallow pan. Broil 8 inches from heat, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink inside (about 15 minutes).
- 3. In a small saucepan, bring marinade to a boil. Pour over chicken, toss and serve. Yummy!
serving: 4 servings
calories: 178.6 kcal
carbohydrates: 4.2 g
protein: 26.8 g
saturated fat: 1.5 g
cholesterol: 71.9 mg
sodium: 324.4 mg
fiber: 0.3 g
sugar: 1.4 g