Easy, Cheesy Baked Macaroni
A family favorite--in fact my teenage daughter's girlfriend always finagles a visit when I plan to make this for dinner. Goes great with a salad and homemade bread! Enjoy!
- 1 pound seashell pasta
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package processed cheese food, shredded
- 1. Cook macaroni according to package directions, shortening recommended cooking time by 2 to 3 minutes as macaroni will continue to bake later in oven. Drain.
- 2. Mix cooked macaroni and tomato sauce in large glass ovenproof dish. Stir in 3/4 of the shredded cheese. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 of the cheese on top.
- 3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 minutes.
serving: 4 - 6 servings
calories: 495.8 kcal
carbohydrates: 74.4 g
protein: 22.1 g
saturated fat: 7.4 g
cholesterol: 29.1 mg
sodium: 883.4 mg
fiber: 4.3 g
sugar: 6.4 g