Blueberry Stevia Lemonade
A better-for-you spin on a classic recipe, sweetened with blueberries and organic stevia.
- 10 fresh organic blueberries, plus more for garnish
- 2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 packets Wholesome Organic Stevia, or more to taste
- Sparkling water to taste
- Lemon wheel for garnish
- 1. Muddle blueberries with lemon juice in glass.
- 2. Stir in thyme sprigs and Wholesome Organic Stevia.
- 3. Top with sparkling water to taste.
- 4. Garnish with additional blueberries and lemon wheel.
serving: 1 serving
calories: 26.5 kcal
carbohydrates: 10.9 g
protein: 0.5 g
sodium: 4.8 mg
fiber: 1.3 g
sugar: 2.8 g