Bridal Shower Fruit Slush
This is a beautiful, delicious slush that can be served in individual cups or in a punch bowl. This is especially good on a hot summer day. My kids like me to make these as slush-sicles too. I have served this at baby showers, wedding showers, and just to my kids for an after school snack.
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 (15 ounce) cans crushed pineapple
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen sweetened strawberries
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 6 bananas, sliced
- 1. Mix orange juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate, pineapple, strawberries, fruit cocktail, and bananas in a large bowl. Freeze until mixture is solid. Thaw for 1 1/2 hours before serving.