PHILADELPHIA New York Cheesecake III
Classics never go out of style - this rich and creamy cheesecake is, as always, irresistible.
- 1 ¼ cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 5 (250 g) packages PHILADELPHIA Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 large eggs eggs
- 1 (19 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F if using a silver 9 inch springform pan (or to 300 degrees F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Mix crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- 2. Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
- 3. Bake 1 hour 10 minutes or until centre is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Top with pie filling before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
serving: 16 servings
calories: 424.4 kcal
carbohydrates: 33.8 g
protein: 7.8 g
saturated fat: 16.7 g
cholesterol: 148.7 mg
sodium: 407.7 mg
fiber: 0.2 g
sugar: 14.4 g