Tuna Casserole III
A quick easy recipe without all the hassles; given to me by my mother-in-law.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 7 ounces crushed potato chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9-inch glass pie dish.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, combine soup, tuna, and 1/4 of the potato chips. Mix thoroughly. Pour into the prepared pie dish. Cover the top with remaining potato chips.
- 3. Bake in the preheated oven until potato chips on top start to brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Cool before serving.
serving: 4 to 5 servings
calories: 465.1 kcal
carbohydrates: 34.2 g
protein: 21.6 g
saturated fat: 7.5 g
cholesterol: 18.9 mg
sodium: 1207.8 mg
fiber: 2.2 g
sugar: 2.3 g