Warm Chili Cheese Dip
This is a warm, cheesy dip with chili con carne. Passed down from a coworker, it's the staple to any potluck or Sunday football game party.
- 1 (2 pound) loaf processed cheese (such as Velveeta®), cubed
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili without beans (such as Hormel®)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) jar picante sauce (such as Pace®)
- 1. Place processed cheese, chili, cream cheese, and picante sauce into a slow cooker, set on Low, and let processed cheese melt, about 30 minutes. Stir until thoroughly combined; serve warm.
serving: 20 servings
calories: 269 kcal
carbohydrates: 8.5 g
protein: 13.4 g
saturated fat: 12.1 g
cholesterol: 67.3 mg
sodium: 958.5 mg
fiber: 0.6 g
sugar: 4.7 g