Cheery Cherry-Blue Cheese Broccoli Slaw
Try this blue cheese broccoli slaw with cheery cherries for a combination of sweet and crunchy and salty and creamy that is just what you were looking for. The recipe is very friendly to substitutions/omissions. It would also be good with dried cranberries (or even raisins!) and feta. You can eat this immediately, but it's much better if you let it sit, covered, in the refrigerator for several hours before serving. Yum!
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) package broccoli coleslaw mix
- 6 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup glazed pecans
- ½ cup dried cherries
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1. Mix mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, garlic powder, and black pepper together in a large bowl. Add broccoli slaw, bacon, red onion, pecans, cherries, and blue cheese; stir until combined.