Easy White Chocolate Chip Muffins
These are like inside-out chocolate chip muffins. The generous amount of white chocolate makes them satisfying for those who have a sweet tooth, but the cocoa helps to balance the sweetness. Warning: They are seriously addictive!
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- ½ cup white sugar
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups white chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- 2. Combine flour, sugar, and cocoa in a large bowl.
- 3. Combine milk, butter, and eggs in another bowl. Stir into flour mixture just until moistened. Fold in white chocolate chips.
- 4. Fill each prepared muffin cup 3/4 full.
- 5. Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- 6. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before removing from the muffin tin. Serve warm.
serving: 12 muffins
calories: 294.1 kcal
carbohydrates: 38.8 g
protein: 5.8 g
saturated fat: 7.9 g
cholesterol: 47.5 mg
sodium: 336.1 mg
fiber: 1.3 g
sugar: 22.1 g