Hamburgers made with a splash of Jack Daniels whiskey and some beer.
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- ¼ cup beer (such as Sam Adams®)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger whiskey (such as Jack Daniel's®)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat; lightly oil the grate.
- 2. Combine the ground beef, beer, Worcestershire sauce, whiskey, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl; mix until evenly combined. Shape the mixture into 6 patties.
- 3. Cook on the preheated grill until the burgers are cooked to your desired degree of doneness, 5 to 8 minutes per side for well done. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
serving: 6 burgers
calories: 230.6 kcal
carbohydrates: 2.1 g
protein: 19.3 g
saturated fat: 5.2 g
cholesterol: 68.9 mg
sodium: 481.8 mg
fiber: 0.2 g
sugar: 0.6 g