Super Duper Italian Nachos
I came up with my own version of Italian Nachos after trying some at a festival. They are a nice change of pace from your typical nachos. These disappear fast whenever I take them to parties!
- 1 (10 ounce) bag bag tortilla chips
- 1 pound shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ¾ cup Alfredo Sauce
- 1 small red onion, diced
- ⅓ cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- ⅓ cup chopped pepperoncini
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1. Arrange the tortilla chips on a large, microwave-safe platter. Scatter the cheese over the chips; drizzle with alfredo sauce.
- 2. Heat in microwave until the cheese has melted, 2 to 3 minutes.
- 3. Top nachos with onion, tomato, pepperoncini, and olives to serve.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 951.8 kcal
carbohydrates: 55.1 g
protein: 36.7 g
saturated fat: 29.2 g
cholesterol: 119.8 mg
sodium: 1983.6 mg
fiber: 4.8 g
sugar: 5.2 g