We've never met a BLT we didn't like, and our tortilla version is no exception. All the elements of the classic, rolled and cut into bite-size pieces to share with your peeps.
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- ¼ cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- ½ cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1. Mix cream cheese and mayo in medium bowl. Add bacon and tomatoes; mix well.
- 2. Spread onto tortillas; top with lettuce. Roll up tightly.
- 3. Cut each into 7 diagonal slices.
serving: 14 rollers
calories: 105.1 kcal
carbohydrates: 4.7 g
protein: 3.5 g
saturated fat: 3 g
cholesterol: 19.2 mg
sodium: 243.1 mg
fiber: 0.4 g
sugar: 0.2 g