Mango and Goat Cheese Delight
This is absolutely heavenly. My sister made this for me one day, and now I cannot get enough of it.
- 1 bunch watercress, torn into bite sized pieces
- 1 mango - peeled, seeded, and sliced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 (10.5 ounce) package herbed goat cheese, sliced into 1/4 inch thick pieces
- 1. Preheat the oven broiler.
- 2. Arrange the watercress on a serving platter. Top each piece with a slice of mango.
- 3. Place the eggs and the bread crumbs in separate small bowls. Coat goat cheese pieces with bread crumbs, dip in the egg, and coat again with bread crumbs.
- 4. Arrange coated goat cheese pieces in a single layer on a medium baking sheet. Broil in the preheated oven 2 to 4 minutes per side, until lightly browned. Arrange atop the watercress and mango to serve.
serving: 6 servings
calories: 263.2 kcal
carbohydrates: 13.8 g
protein: 14.3 g
saturated fat: 10.9 g
cholesterol: 101.3 mg
sodium: 347.6 mg
fiber: 1 g
sugar: 7.1 g