Garlic Chicken and Potatoes
Only four ingredients are needed to create this family favorite.
- 8 small red potatoes
- 3 squares Garlic & Herb Saute Express® Saute Starter
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh pre-trimmed green beans
- 1. Pierce potatoes with fork in 2-3 places. Microwave 3-5 minutes or until just beginning to soften.
- 2. Melt 2 Saute Express® squares in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat just until bubbles begin to form.
- 3. Add chicken.
- 4. Saute 13-18 minutes or until chicken is golden brown on both sides and done (165 degrees F). Remove from skillet.
- 5. Melt remaining 1 Saute Express® square in skillet. Cut potatoes into bite-sized wedges; add potatoes and green beans to skillet. Cover; cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and green beans are tender.
- 6. Slice chicken; serve over potatoes and green beans.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 500.6 kcal
carbohydrates: 63.2 g
protein: 31.5 g
saturated fat: 6.9 g
cholesterol: 81.3 mg
sodium: 498.6 mg
fiber: 8.7 g
sugar: 4.6 g