Mint Citrus Water
This is a very healthy and tasty infused water recipe, good for hot summer days and when you have guests over.
- 2 quarts water
- 1 lemon sliced, or as desired
- 2 limes, sliced, or as desired
- ½ cup mint leaves
- ½ cup sliced cucumber, or as desired
- 1. Pour water into a pitcher.
- 2. Mix lemon slices, lime slices, mint leaves, and cucumber together in a bowl; add to water and stir.
- 3. Refrigerate water mixture, stirring 1 time per day, until flavors have infused, 2 to 3 days.
serving: 2 quarts
calories: 9.7 kcal
carbohydrates: 3.7 g
protein: 0.4 g
sodium: 8.1 mg
fiber: 1.2 g
sugar: 0.4 g