Ms. Mary's Gluten-Free Banana Blueberry Bread
This is a great tasting gluten-free banana blueberry bread. It's nice to serve for breakfast, dessert, or a snack.
- 1 cup white sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten-free all purpose baking flour (such as Bob's Red Mill®)
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to taste
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- 2. Combine sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add egg and vanilla extract; beat until fluffy.
- 3. Sift flour, oats, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon into a medium bowl. Add to sugar mixture and mix until well combined. Mix in mashed bananas and almond milk. Fold in blueberries. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- 4. Bake in the preheated oven until top of loaf springs back when lightly pressed, 35 to 40 minutes. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before serving.
serving: 1 9x5-inch loaf
calories: 287.8 kcal
carbohydrates: 47.2 g
protein: 3.7 g
saturated fat: 6.1 g
cholesterol: 40.8 mg
sodium: 435 mg
fiber: 3.6 g
sugar: 27 g