Quick Chicken and Spinach Risotto
Ready in less than 30 minutes, this one-pot meal with chicken, spinach, and tender rice will be a new family favorite.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut in bite-size pieces
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves, washed and dried
- 1 ½ cups Minute® White Rice, uncooked
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1. Heat oil in large deep skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently.
- 2. Add spinach, rice, tomatoes, broth and water; mix well. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover. Simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Stir in the Parmesan cheese.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 356.2 kcal
carbohydrates: 37.7 g
protein: 32.2 g
saturated fat: 2.2 g
cholesterol: 63.7 mg
sodium: 624.7 mg
fiber: 1.2 g
sugar: 0.4 g