Easy Thanksgiving Cookies
Easy Thanksgiving cookies. Everyone will think you're a gourmet. These are so simple, yet so delicious. Your friends will think that you spent all day with dozens of ingredients. Enjoy!
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package orange cake mix (such as Duncan Hines® Orange Supreme)
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries, or more to taste
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Mix cake mix, dried cranberries, vegetable oil, and eggs together in a bowl until dough is smooth. Drop 1 to 2 tablespoons batter per cookie onto a baking sheet.
- 3. Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through, 6 to 10 minutes. Cool cookies on baking sheet for about 5 minutes; transfer to a sheet of waxed paper to cool completely.
serving: 18 cookies
calories: 204.6 kcal
carbohydrates: 27.7 g
protein: 1.9 g
saturated fat: 1.5 g
cholesterol: 21.2 mg
sodium: 194.3 mg
fiber: 0.6 g
sugar: 16.7 g