Slow Cooker Chicken Parisienne
Chicken breasts slow cooked with a creamy white wine and mushroom mixture. This quick and easy recipe calls for just five main ingredients, yet is tasty enough to serve for company! My husband normally doesn't like chicken, yet asks for seconds whenever I prepare this. I spoon the sauce over the chicken and serve with rice or noodles.
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper to taste
- paprika to taste
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1. Sprinkle chicken breasts lightly with salt, pepper, and paprika to taste. Place in slow cooker.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, combine the wine, condensed soup, and mushrooms. In another bowl, mix together sour cream and flour. Stir sour cream mixture into the mushrooms and wine. Pour over chicken in slow cooker. Sprinkle with additional paprika, if desired.
- 3. Cover, and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.