Sour Cream Peach Crumble Pie
This pie is super rich with a crumb topping and lattice crust. You can use fresh or canned peaches and it comes out great!
- 1 (14.1 ounce) package refrigerated dough for a double-crust pie, defrosted
- 5 medium (blank)s fresh peaches - peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- 2. Unroll 1 pie crust and place in a 9-inch pie plate. Roll the second crust on a lightly floured surface to a 12-inch circle and cut into even strips; set aside.
- 3. Combine peaches, sour cream, sugar, flour, vanilla extract, and nutmeg for pie in a bowl; toss to combine. Pour into the pie crust.
- 4. Combine flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon for the topping in a small bowl. Cut in the butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until crumbly. Sprinkle over the peaches.
- 5. Weave reserved crust strips into a lattice and place on top of crumb topping. Cover crust edges with aluminum foil.
- 6. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake until filling is bubbly and crust is golden brown, about 10 minutes longer.
serving: 1 9-inch pie
calories: 392 kcal
carbohydrates: 48.2 g
protein: 4 g
saturated fat: 8.3 g
cholesterol: 19.3 mg
sodium: 209 mg
fiber: 1.6 g
sugar: 23.5 g