Stacie's Awesome Fruity Grilled Veggies
Grilled zucchini, squash, and onions with a twist of fruit. Just wrap in aluminum foil and place on grill while cooking your meat.
- 3 zucchinis, sliced
- 3 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 large orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- ½ cup butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 pinch lemon pepper, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- 2. Lay 2 large pieces of heavy duty aluminum foil onto a flat surface in a criss-cross shape. Pile zucchinis, yellow squash, onion, orange, and lemon in the middle of the foil. Scatter butter pieces over the mixture; season with lemon pepper, salt, and black pepper. Wrap aluminum foil around the mixture and seal along the edges making a packet.
- 3. Cook on the preheated grill until very tender, 30 to 45 minutes.
serving: 6 servings
calories: 203.4 kcal
carbohydrates: 16.4 g
protein: 3.2 g
saturated fat: 9.8 g
cholesterol: 40.7 mg
sodium: 161.2 mg
fiber: 5.2 g
sugar: 6.2 g