World's Easiest Peanut Butter Blossoms
These are truly the easiest peanut butter blossom cookies ever - just four ingredients. They turn out perfectly every time. Have a glass of milk ready! Perfect to bring to holiday parties.
- 1 (18 ounce) jar smooth peanut butter
- 1 ¼ cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup white sugar
- 36 milk chocolate candy kisses (such as Hershey's Kisses®), unwrapped
- 1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- 2. Stir peanut butter, 1 1/4 cup white sugar, and eggs together in a bowl; roll into small balls.
- 3. Place remaining 1/2 cup white sugar in a bowl and roll balls in sugar until coated. Arrange balls 1 inch apart on a baking sheet.
- 4. Bake in the preheated oven until very lightly browned on the bottom and the edges are beginning to crack, 12 to 14 minutes. Immediately press a chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie. Cool on the baking sheet for 1 to 2 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, about 15 minutes.
serving: 3 dozen cookies
calories: 149.3 kcal
carbohydrates: 15.3 g
protein: 4.2 g
saturated fat: 2.5 g
cholesterol: 11.4 mg
sodium: 72.9 mg
fiber: 1 g
sugar: 11 g