Tommy's Blue Cheese Coleslaw (with Bacon and Grapes)
This creamy and cheesy slaw is incredible topped on burgers, in pulled pork wraps, beside a steak, or on its own.
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 1 ½ teaspoons white sugar
- ⅔ cup blue cheese crumbles, or to taste
- 1 (10 ounce) package shredded cabbage and carrot mix
- ¼ cup sliced red grapes
- 4 strips cooked bacon, chopped
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1. Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, mustard, and sugar in a bowl; stir until evenly mixed. Fold in blue cheese crumbles; mix in cabbage and carrot mix and grapes. Season with salt and pepper. Top with chopped bacon.
- 2. Refrigerate coleslaw until sticky and wet, 8 hours or overnight.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 404.1 kcal
carbohydrates: 12.8 g
protein: 9.6 g
saturated fat: 12.2 g
cholesterol: 53.3 mg
sodium: 735.6 mg
fiber: 1 g
sugar: 1.9 g