Zucchini Fritter Crisps
Simple zucchini fritters pair nicely with the lightly-salted crunch of Snack Factory® Pretzel Crisps®. Perfect to serve as a snack or appetizer!
- 1 large zucchini, grated and drained on paper towels
- ¾ cup chopped leeks (white and light green parts only)
- 2 large eggs large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup vegetable oil for frying
- 20 each Original Snack Factory® Pretzel Crisps®, or more as needed
- 1 tablespoon Ranch dressing
- 1. In medium bowl, combine zucchini, leeks, eggs, panko, and salt and pepper.
- 2. Heat 1/2 inch oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Form small patties from the zucchini mixture using a spoon; add to hot oil in batches. Cook until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove from pan and drain on paper towels.
- 3. Arrange Pretzel Crisps® on a serving tray. Top each crisp with a mini zucchini fritter. Add a drop of ranch dressing, if desired. Serve.
serving: 5 servings
calories: 173 kcal
carbohydrates: 28.2 g
protein: 6.5 g
saturated fat: 1.4 g
cholesterol: 75.2 mg
sodium: 675.5 mg
fiber: 1.4 g
sugar: 1.9 g