Orange Gelatin Salad
This is an easy fruit salad recipe and people always ask for it.
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) package orange flavored Jell-O® mix
- 16 ounces cottage cheese
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1. In a mixing bowl, combine the oranges, pineapple and gelatin. Mix well and chill for 1/2 an hour.
- 2. Add cottage cheese to fruit; stir to mix.
- 3. Gently fold in whipped topping; chill and serve.
serving: 6 to 8 servings
calories: 289.2 kcal
carbohydrates: 41.2 g
protein: 10.3 g
saturated fat: 7.2 g
cholesterol: 9.6 mg
sodium: 350.3 mg
fiber: 0.6 g
sugar: 35.4 g