These aren't done with graham wafers, but with vanilla wafer cookies. They are fast, easy and excellent! Top with your favorite fruit pie filling.
- 12 vanilla wafers
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ⅔ cup white sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling, or flavor of choice
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Line muffin tins with 12 paper baking cups. Place a vanilla wafer in each one.
- 3. In a medium mixing bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add eggs, lemon juice, and sugar. Beat until smooth and thoroughly combined.
- 4. Fill each baking cup 2/3 full with cream cheese mixture.
- 5. Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 17 minutes. Cool on a rack. Top with fruit pie filling. Pipe whipped cream or sweetened cream cheese into a rosette on top of each cheesecake just prior to serving, if desired.
serving: 12 servings
calories: 271.2 kcal
carbohydrates: 30.5 g
protein: 4.3 g
saturated fat: 8.8 g
cholesterol: 72.1 mg
sodium: 149.5 mg
fiber: 0.4 g
sugar: 11.3 g