Garlic Herbed Chicken
Chicken is grilled with a garlic and tarragon mixture that will make your mouth water!
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk together garlic, dried tarragon, salt, ground black pepper and olive oil.
- 3. Place each chicken breast half on a piece of foil large enough to cover the chicken. Brush chicken with the garlic mixture.
- 4. Tightly seal chicken in the foil. Cook on the prepared grill approximately 40 minutes.
- 5. Remove from grill. Discard foil and juices. Place unwrapped chicken on the grill. Brushing frequently with remaining garlic mixture and turning often, continue cooking 5 to 10 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 382.2 kcal
carbohydrates: 2.9 g
protein: 27.9 g
saturated fat: 4.1 g
cholesterol: 68.4 mg
sodium: 370 mg
fiber: 0.6 g
sugar: 0.1 g