Easy Mexican Pizza
Want a variation on your taco dinner? Try this delicious and easy Mexican pizza!
- 1 (13.8 ounce) can Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza dough
- 1 cup canned Old El Paso® refried beans
- ½ cup Old El Paso® red enchilada sauce
- 1 ½ cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 3 medium green onions, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky Salsa
- 1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease or spray 15x10x1-inch pan.
- 2. Unroll pizza dough in pan. Using an offset spatula, spread beans over crust, leaving 1-inch border around edges. Spread with enchilada sauce; sprinkle with cheese.
- 3. Bake about 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and melted. Sprinkle with green onions. Serve with sour cream and salsa.
serving: 1 pizza
calories: 399.9 kcal
carbohydrates: 44 g
protein: 14.7 g
saturated fat: 10.5 g
cholesterol: 41.9 mg
sodium: 1269.7 mg
fiber: 3.2 g
sugar: 6.2 g