Baked Lemon Chicken Breasts
Lemon chicken baked in a wonderful lemon juice sauce. Great served over rice.
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 (6 ounce) skin-on, bone-in chicken breasts, split
- 1. Mix butter, lemon juice, paprika, oregano, garlic salt, salt, and pepper together in a bowl or resealable bag. Add chicken breasts and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours.
- 2. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Transfer chicken to a baking dish, skin-side up. Pour marinade around the chicken.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the centers and juices run clear, about 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
serving: 4 servings
calories: 447.8 kcal
carbohydrates: 7.8 g
protein: 35.2 g
saturated fat: 17.2 g
cholesterol: 156.6 mg
sodium: 578.1 mg
fiber: 3.8 g
sugar: 0.2 g