Delicious cookie base, creamy chocolate cheesecake, crunchy chocolate-covered almonds - what a combo! This recipe is a perfect blend of sweet and creamy - a great cheesecake to try!
- 1 (200 g) package almond-flavoured cookies (Amaretti), finely crushed
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chocolate-covered almonds, chopped, divided
- 3 (250 g) packages PHILADELPHIA Chocolate Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup nuts.
- 3. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended; pour over crust.
- 4. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until centre is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours. Top with remaining nuts before serving.
serving: 16 servings, 1 piece (80 g) each
calories: 365.9 kcal
carbohydrates: 35.3 g
protein: 6.2 g
saturated fat: 10.2 g
cholesterol: 86.5 mg
sodium: 192.2 mg
fiber: 0.9 g
sugar: 30.3 g