Cold Tortellini Salad
This is always a hit at cookouts and potlucks. Fast, easy, and delicious!
- 2 (12 ounce) packages refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 8 medium carrots, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 4 stalks green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup grated Romano cheese
- ¼ cup grated Asiago cheese
- 1 ½ cups Italian salad dressing, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Cholula®)
- 1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook tortellini in the boiling water until tender yet firm to the bite, 6 to 7 minutes. Drain well and transfer to a large bowl.
- 2. Add carrots, broccoli, green onions, and garlic to the tortellini. Sprinkle Parmesan, Romano, and Asiago cheeses over top. Combine salad dressing and hot sauce in a small bowl; pour over the salad and toss gently to combine, being careful not to break the tortellini.
- 3. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
serving: 10 servings
calories: 377.7 kcal
carbohydrates: 42.7 g
protein: 13.4 g
saturated fat: 5.9 g
cholesterol: 36.7 mg
sodium: 993.3 mg
fiber: 4.2 g
sugar: 7.7 g