Paleo Breakfast Muffins
Paleo dieting can be pretty yummy, considering there's so much meat, eggs, and fish that you can feast on, but it can also be challenging on those who love a hint of salt, dairy, and grains. These breakfast muffins are paleo but full of flavor!
- 8 strips uncooked bacon, chopped
- ½ cup minced onion
- ½ cup minced green bell pepper
- 9 large eggs
- 3 chives, minced, or more to taste
- coarse sea salt to taste
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- 2. Combine bacon, onion, and green bell pepper in a medium mixing bowl. Divide bacon mixture among the muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full. Crack 1 egg into each cup. Sprinkle chives and a pinch of salt over each egg.
- 3. Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set, about 20 minutes.
serving: 9 muffins
calories: 121.3 kcal
carbohydrates: 1.7 g
protein: 9.5 g
saturated fat: 2.7 g
cholesterol: 195 mg
sodium: 296.1 mg
fiber: 0.3 g
sugar: 1 g