Kid-favorite, quick and easy meal for a busy night.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen bite-size potato nuggets (such as Tater Tots®)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can sloppy joe sauce
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese, or as desired
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Arrange potato nuggets in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- 2. Bake in the preheated oven until light golden and crisp, 20 to 24 minutes.
- 3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Add sloppy joe sauce and simmer until heated through, 5 to 10 minutes.
- 4. Arrange potato nuggets on a plate; top with sloppy joe sauce and Cheddar cheese.
serving: 6 servings
calories: 376.9 kcal
carbohydrates: 28.2 g
protein: 18.1 g
saturated fat: 8.4 g
cholesterol: 58.5 mg
sodium: 821.1 mg
fiber: 2.7 g
sugar: 4.3 g