Ham and Veggie Quiche
This fresh and friendly vegetable bake is easy to make and packed with goodness.
- ½ cup chopped green bell peppers
- ½ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ⅔ cup whole kernel corn, drained
- ½ cup frozen green peas, thawed
- ⅓ cup green beans, drained
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups low-fat cottage cheese
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup finely diced smoked ham
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine green bell pepper, red bell pepper, onion, corn, peas and green beans; season with salt and pepper. Stir in cottage cheese and egg whites. Pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle on ham and green onion. Top with cheese.
- 3. Bake in preheated oven until center is set, about 40 to 60 minutes.
serving: 6 servings
calories: 170.7 kcal
carbohydrates: 10.1 g
protein: 18.5 g
saturated fat: 2.7 g
cholesterol: 22.5 mg
sodium: 560.3 mg
fiber: 1.7 g
sugar: 4.2 g