This cake is awesome! My family loves it.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 (5.1 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons amaretto liqueur
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- ½ cup amaretto liqueur
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, instant vanilla pudding, water, oil, almond extract, and 2 tablespoons of the amaretto; blend together well. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- 3. Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of cake comes out clean. Remove cake from oven and while it is still warm, poke holes in the surface. Drizzle with the Amaretto Glaze, insuring that some of the glaze fills the holes. Let the cake cool for at least 2 hours before removing from the pan.
- 4. To make Amaretto Glaze: Sift the confectioners' sugar, and combine it with the remaining 1/2 cup amaretto. Blend until smooth. You may add more amaretto as needed.
serving: 1 - 10 inch Bundt cake
calories: 425.3 kcal
carbohydrates: 61.4 g
protein: 4 g
saturated fat: 2.5 g
cholesterol: 62.9 mg
sodium: 479.2 mg
fiber: 0.5 g
sugar: 43.6 g