Kim's Chicken Alfredo
A quick and easy pasta dish made with mushroom soup and Italian seasoning that's sure to please even the fussiest eaters! (My two year old loves it!) Great for dinners in a hurry!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into bite-size pieces
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- ½ (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup green peas
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound dry fettuccine pasta
- 1. In large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat olive oil and saute garlic for 2 minutes. Add chicken, pepper and Italian seasoning, and cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink.
- 2. In medium bowl, stir together onion soup mix, cream of mushroom soup, milk and water. Add to chicken mixture. Add peas and Parmesan to chicken, bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3. While sauce is simmering, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Toss pasta with sauce to serve.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 668.5 kcal
carbohydrates: 96.7 g
protein: 34.5 g
saturated fat: 4.1 g
cholesterol: 41.1 mg
sodium: 935.6 mg
fiber: 6.1 g
sugar: 7.8 g