This chicken entree is quick enough to make on a weeknight and delicious enough to serve to company!
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Spanish smoked sweet paprika
- ½ teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, butterflied
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup heavy cream, or more as needed
- 1. Combine garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, sweet paprika, and Creole seasoning in a small bowl. Set aside 2 teaspoons of spice mixture. Sprinkle remaining seasoning evenly over both sides of each chicken breast.
- 2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken breasts and cook until the internal temperature of the chicken breast is 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), about 4 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a plate and cover with foil. Wipe skillet clean.
- 3. Reduce heat to medium-low and melt butter in the same skillet. Stir in reserved spice mixture. Stir in heavy cream in two additions. Allow to thicken slightly, about 3 minutes,
- 4. Serve chicken with the cream sauce drizzled on top.
serving: 4 servings
calories: 348.9 kcal
carbohydrates: 2.8 g
protein: 24.7 g
saturated fat: 12 g
cholesterol: 120.6 mg
sodium: 175.1 mg
fiber: 0.6 g
sugar: 0.6 g