Light and Chewy Cake Cookies
Light, and chewy cookies that'll melt in your mouth!
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package reduced fat white cake mix
- ½ cup low-fat sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup egg substitute
- ½ cup peanut butter chips
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray cookie sheets with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2. Mix ingredients in the order given. Drop by tablespoons onto cookie sheets about 2 inches apart.
- 3. Bake for 3 1/2 to 4 minutes, then switch racks and bake another 3 1/2 to 4 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool on racks.
serving: 2 dozen
calories: 310.7 kcal
carbohydrates: 52.8 g
protein: 6.7 g
saturated fat: 5 g
cholesterol: 1.8 mg
sodium: 354.5 mg
fiber: 0.4 g
sugar: 35.6 g