Pull-Apart Chicken Sliders
Delicious pull-apart sliders, perfect for a party. Quick and easy!
- 12 dinner rolls, halved lengthwise
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese, or to taste
- ⅓ cup barbeque sauce
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Place the roll bottoms on a baking sheet. Divide chicken, Cheddar cheese, barbeque sauce, onion, and parsley equally over the rolls. Cover with roll tops; brush with melted butter. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and garlic on top.
- 3. Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and cheese is melted, about 20 minutes. Slice and serve.
serving: 12 sliders
calories: 262.4 kcal
carbohydrates: 7 g
protein: 24.4 g
saturated fat: 7.5 g
cholesterol: 80.4 mg
sodium: 368.2 mg
fiber: 0.4 g
sugar: 4.2 g