Air Fryer Potato Wedges
Perfectly crisp and seasoned potato wedges straight out of your air fryer. It doesn't get any easier than this!
- 2 medium Russet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon parsley flakes
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1. Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2. Place potato wedges in a large bowl. Add olive oil, paprika, parsley, chili, salt, and pepper and mix well to combine.
- 3. Place 8 wedges in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes.
- 4. Flip wedges with tongs and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining 8 wedges.
serving: 16 potato wedges
calories: 128.9 kcal
carbohydrates: 19 g
protein: 2.3 g
saturated fat: 0.7 g
sodium: 230.2 mg
fiber: 2.6 g
sugar: 0.9 g