Delicious part of juice cleanse.
- 16 fluid ounces water, divided
- 4 ounces cashews, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Put 8 fluid ounces water, cashews, agave nectar, and vanilla extract in a blender; blend for 2 minutes. Strain mixture through cheesecloth or a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl.
- 2. Blend the strained bits of cashew mixture in the blender with remaining 8 fluid ounces water until smooth. Strain mixture through cheesecloth or sieve again.
- 3. Pour strained liquid into a bottle and add cinnamon; refrigerate until chilled, at least 30 minutes. Shake well before drinking.
serving: 2 servings
calories: 364.5 kcal
carbohydrates: 27.7 g
protein: 8.7 g
saturated fat: 5.2 g
sodium: 370.3 mg
fiber: 2.8 g
sugar: 10.6 g