Easy Cake Pop Swirl
These cake pops are quick and easy and fun for the whole family! They're perfect for holidays and get-togethers, and there's something about them for everyone to love. If you would like to frost them, do not use heavily whipped frosting, use a light frosting.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, or as needed
- 1 ⅓ teaspoons baking soda
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Combine sugar, flour, and baking soda in a bowl. Add butter, milk, eggs, and vanilla extract; stir, adding more flour if needed, until batter is thick but smooth.
- 3. Scoop batter onto a nonstick baking sheet using an ice cream scoop.
- 4. Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 30 to 40 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.