Instant Pot® Tuna Ranch Casserole with Bacon
This kid-friendly Instant Pot® tuna casserole is as fast to make as it is delicious.
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 20 ounces vegetable penne pasta (such as Birds Eye® Steamfresh® Veggie Made™)
- 4 wedges spreadable light Swiss cheese (such as The Laughing Cow®)
- 5 ⅓ ounces low-fat cottage cheese (such as Muuna®)
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix (such as Hidden Valley Ranch®)
- 2 slices fully cooked chicken bacon (such as Country Archer®)
- ¼ cup beef broth
- 1. Layer onion, tuna, pasta, Swiss cheese, cottage cheese, ranch dressing mix, bacon, and beef broth, in that order, in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®). Close and lock the lid. Select low pressure according to manufacturer's instructions with zero cooking time. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- 2. Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, 6 to 8 minutes, depending on desired pasta firmness. Release remaining pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Stir and serve.
serving: 8 servings
calories: 338.8 kcal
carbohydrates: 55.7 g
protein: 21.6 g
saturated fat: 1.1 g
cholesterol: 14.7 mg
sodium: 512.7 mg
fiber: 4 g
sugar: 0.9 g